Wyvern
Search…
πŸ”¨
Utility & Development

Dragonchain Use Cases

List publicly known use cases/projects building with Dragonchain
Name
Type
Interactive Token(s)
Status
Summary
Wyvern Reflection
Protocol
Wyvern
Live
Receive 5% reflection rewards from Wyvern transactions
Burn Lottery
Python Protocol
Wyvern
Live
Transfers sent to the Burn Address automatically register participants to a Burn Lottery Event
Wyvern Referral Bot
Growth Tool
Wyvern
Live
Earn Wyvern by referring new members to the Wyvern Telegram Chat via www.WyvernGrowthBot.com
Dragonchain TV
Podcast
NA
Under Development
Learn about third party tokens that become listed on the Dragonchain DEX
Wyvern E-commerce
Plugin
Wyvern
Under Development
Online Merchants like Shopify and 583 others will be able to receive Wyvern as a form of payment
InvestiShare
Education Platform
Wyvern
Under Development
Use Wyvern to invest in yourself by using it to buy crypto & investment courses
Dragonchain
AMM Decentralized Exchange
Wyvern, Dragon, & Dragonchain USD
Under Development
Easily trade/swap your assets for another on the Dragonchain platform at a highly competitive fee
Hatching Pools
Layer One Pool Contract
Wyvern
Under Development
Stake your Wyvern tokens to earn third party tokens
Dragon Token
Utility Token
Dragon
Under Development
This token will help provide yields and grant the opportunity for pool partnerships on the Dragonchain platform
Dragon Pools
Layer Two Pool Contract
Dragon
Under Development
Stake your Dragon tokens to earn third party tokens
Dragon Alley
NFT Marketplace
Dragon
Under Development
Artists can create and sell their fantasy art to earn royalties from their creations
Dragon Pets
NFT Marketplace
Dragon & Wyvern
Under Development
Flip and trade Dragon Pets for high potential profits while also earning passive income holding your pets within your wallet
Dragon Wars
Game
Wyvern
Under Development
There will be a total of two teams in this tug-of-war play style game, the team with the most Wyvern invested in their war will earn the enemy team's pool. 10% of the entire pool will be burned, the remaining 90% is given to the winning team.
Dragonchain USD
Utility Token
Dragonchain USD
Under Development
Stablecoin asset which will be used on the Dragonchain platform
Elder Dragon Pools
Layer Three Pool Contract
Dragonchain USD
Under Development
Stake your Dragonchain USD to earn third party tokens
Dragonchain Merch
Merchandise
Unknown
Under Development
Flex your Dragonchain pride with our epic Merchandise
Dragonchain Card
Debit Card
Dragonchain USD
Under Development
Spend your reflection rewards at available merchants with this Virtual Debit Card
Network Bridge
Bridge
Wyvern & Dragon
Under Development
Convert your tokens to a new Network to have access to unique pools, trading opportunities between other assets, and/or convenience
If you have a use case or project that can be added to the list, please contact @TheKyleDev on Telegram if your use case is accepted you will earn $50 worth of Wyvern
Last modified 29d ago
Copy link